"Project management, then, is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements."
CIS adheres to five basic phases of project management: Project Conception and Initiation
- An idea for a project will be carefully examined to determine whether or not it benefits the organization; Project Definition and Planning
- A project plan, project charter and/or project scope may be put in writing, outlining the work to be performed; Project Launch or Execution
- Resources' tasks are distributed and teams are informed of responsibilities; Project Performance and Control
- Project managers will compare project status and progress to the actual plan, as resources perform the scheduled work; and Project Close
- After project tasks are completed and the client has approved the outcome, an evaluation is necessary to highlight project success and/or learn from project history.
Our management of projects ensures Business Requirements are complete, concise and approved by the business unit and project sponsors. Documented and created User Guides for newly designed applications. We will led team and managed development projects, perform requirements gathering and work with the key stakeholders to produce project cost estimates. Communication is a key component of Project Management; therefore we communicate project progress and issues to key stakeholders on a regular basis. We communicate unexpected challenges with competence and ensure program outcomes met or exceeded expectations.
Please contact us for more info